Rent and Utility Help

If you are a renter or homeowner in the City and County of Denver and need assistance with paying rent and/or utilities, including Denver Water and Xcel Energy, you may be eligible for rent and utility assistance through Denver’s Temporary Rent & Utility Assistance Program (TRUA). TRUA can now provide up to 6 months of rental assistance per eligible household per calendar year.

Phone: Call the Denver 311 City Services hotline: dial 3-1-1 and press 6 or Call the Colorado Housing Connects (CHC) hotline: 1-844-926-6632


Hours: Monday- Friday: 8am-12pm

Address: 1437 Bannock St #163, Denver, CO 80202

Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources
If you'd like to be featured on, please contact