Order Marriage & Divorce Documents from Another State

If you need to order a marriage or divorce document from another state, click on the website link below. It links to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention web page with information on how to order these documents from all states and territories. Follow the applicant guidelines. You can also use this link to order a birth certificate. Click on the pdf link for a booklet form of the same information.

Website: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w/index.htm

View PDF

Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources