My Father’s House

My Father's House has several shared living homes that will accept people with a sex offense conviction. The homes are safe, decent, affordable, and in good neighborhoods near public transportation. They are also fully furnished with everything you need. You may call Jim Blum at the number listed, email him at, or write to him at the address provided about admission to one of the homes. The homes cannot accept anyone with a sexually violent predator conviction. My Father's House is also a WAGEES partner and provides housing for people on parole.

Phone: 720-320-2641


Address: PO Box 441491, Aurora CO 80044

Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources
If you'd like to be featured on, please contact