Family Court Facilitators

Family court facilitators can help you complete or close a custody case. Click on the website for a statewide list of facilitators. You can then call a facilitator and ask for help. Be sure to have your case number when you call.


Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources