Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) — Lost License/State ID

If your driver’s license was lost or stolen, you can apply for a renewal in a DMV office, or you may be able to apply online or by mail. Be prepared to provide proof of your Social Security number, proof of your current Colorado address, to provide an identificatlon document, and to pay $28. Click on the website to learn more.

Phone: 303-205-5600

Website: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dmv/loststolen-driver-license-permit-or-id-card

Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources