SNAP Food Assistance

You apply for SNAP/food assistance at your county's Department of Human Services. You may be eligible for food assistance if you’re unemployed or work part time or don’t make much money, receive other public assistance, are elderly or disabled and have a small income, or are homeless. If you think you’re eligible, apply for food assistance right away. It can take up to a month to get started with the program. If you’re eligible, you’ll receive monthly benefits that are issued on the Colorado Quest Card, which looks like a credit card. Click on the website link for the list of every human services center in Colorado.


Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources
If you'd like to be featured on, please contact