Parole Offices

Scroll down for an alphabetical order listing of adult parole offices throughout Colorado.

If you’re on parole, please check with the Community Reentry Specialist with your parole office. Their job is to keep you out of prison! They have a lot of resources, so if there’s anything you need (food, transportation, rent, a phone, clothes, etc.), be sure to ask! To reach the CRES officer in your parole office, ask your parole officer or call C-WISE and ask to be referred. The number for C-WISE is 800-426-9143.

Parole & Probation Help
Sorry, we couldn't find a match for that.

Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources