Child Support

Child support offices are with every county in Colorado. If you have an order and don’t know who to contact, you can look up every office through the resource listed below titled Colorado Child Support Services Program. This website provides a statewide list of every office with contact info.

Did you know that if you’re incarcerated for over six months you may be eligible to have your child support payment reduced to as low as $10 a month? It’s true. As of July, 1, 2020, if you’ve been incarcerated for a minimum of six months and you have a child support order in Colorado, THE NEW MINIMUM AMOUNT IS $10 PER MONTH!

Don’t put off taking care of your child support. Call and ask to make an appointment with a technician. Once they know your situation, they may be able to make adjustments to your order.

Family Help

Child Support Order – How to Change an Order


The Colorado Judicial Branch website explains how to change a child support order. Click on the website link to find forms and information. You'll also see information about Self-Help centers. Every courthouse has a self-help center where you can get help with these forms. You will not get legal advice though.

More Info

Colorado Child Support Services Program

Statewide list of every child support office with locations and contact information


The Colorado Child Support Services Program helps to set up child support orders, collect and distribute child support payments, change orders, establish parentage, locate parents, and provide community resources. The program oversees all of Colorado's 64 county child support offices. Their website will help you find your county office (they're usually located in a Department of Humans Services office). Child support orders are established and managed at county support offices. You need to contact your county office and make an appointment with a technician in order to take care of a child support order or request an adjustment.

More Info
Sorry, we couldn't find a match for that.

Not what you're looking for?

Try searching for new keywords or go back to all our resources.

Go to all resources