Denver VA Community Resources & Referral Center (CRRC)
Denver has a community resource and referral center (CRRC) sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for veterans who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Get help applying for VA medical and financial benefits.
- Get help finding temporary and permanent housing.
- Get help applying for your DD214.
- Get help finding mental health services and employment.
- Showers, temporary storage space, some clothing, and laundry service.
- Small medical clinic. Come early in the day to have the best chance of being seen that day.
Eligibility can be a bit confusing, but you can call ahead or walk in to speak with someone. The CRRC can’t help you if you were dishonorably discharged.
If you’re homeless or at risk of being homeless, reach out to the Denver VA CRRC right away!
Denver VA Community Resources & Referral Center
3030 Downing Street
Denver, CO 80205
Hours: M-F, 6:30am – 3pm